Getting Started with D.Train Personal Training
Before we start training we would meet for an initial consultation. This gives us the chance to :
- Get to know each other
- Look at your past sporting and fitness activities
- Discuss your lifestyle and nutritional habits
- Find out your health and fitness goals (run a 10K, drop a dress size or to have more energy to play with the kids)
- Talk about how D.Train Personal Training can help you achieve your goals
- Fill in a health questionnaire and discuss your fitness assessment
The benefits of working with D.Train Personal Training are that I will teach you how to properly use the fitness equipment so that you can reap the rewards. I will motivate, inspire, encourage and give you ideas about how you can improve your health and fitness. Each session is tailored for the individual making it more likely you will meet your goals.
Prices at D.Train Personal Training are competitive compared with other options such as full gym membership plus the cost of a personal trainer on top of membership, making this a cost effective way of obtaining professional training.
Sessions can take place in your own home, office or local park, making it easier to fit training into a busy day. If you feel self conscious in a gym the option of training in private will boost your confidence.
I generally work between 6am and 8pm weekdays with the added option of training on a Saturday or Sunday morning. The area that I work in is North Down, this includes Bangor, Newtownards, Holywood, Dundonald, Groomsport and Donaghadee.